Friday, February 20, 2009

Maybe monday, ah-ha!


She reminds me of Kairi., originally uploaded by Tarta Caliente.

So the first of four Dunny dudes I ordered arrived. She's really cute and reminds me of Kairi for some reason. I know there are -tons- of these things out there, and some of them are practically used as currency, but I'm not going to get that into these. Yes, there are many that I like and want, but these guys are just barely 3" tall, yet some of them are going for over $200. That's sick. I think the most expensive one I want is $60, which isn't any better, but I'm setting the limit right now at that being as high as I'll go for any of these. And even then, it better be god damn insane looking. Anyway, it's cool how they got such clean lines painted on these tiny lil' things [even if the paint coloring could've been a little cleaner]. They're like much smaller Mighty Muggs, but with ears. Things like this, that have huge followings, make me wonder why some things are just so easy to make money off of. If I knew who to send character designs to, I'd send a few of my guys in in a second.

'got to play tag team foosball during lunch last night. It was me and Dan vs Miguel and James. I generally suck at foosball since I haven't played more than 3 times over the last, I don't know, 15 years? Dan got most of the goals, but I was rocking on defense, blocking tons of shots and passes. I sure as hell wasn't expecting to do that good, that's for sure. But it was weird seeing Miguel and James sweat while playing. We only played for like 25 minutes, and there me and Dan were just fine while those two took it like a real sport. Wait, this IS a real sport [in some countries]. An added bonus was shouting "HADOUKEN!" each time I tried to make a goal. I'm surprised the guys got that.

I also want to mention that my super hearing got even more amazing. I was on my floor, heading down to the cafe before clocking out, and I heard James and Miguel playing pool from the entrance to my floor. This doesn't seem like a big deal to nearly everyone since I doubt many people reading this are familiar with my floor, but there's no way anyone should've been able to hear something like that from that distance. Maybe I'll get my ears checked next month and see if they're just so clean that I'm able to hear nearly everything around me, or if it's something else. Hey, I don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment