Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Insta-cure-ity.


Now that's disc art., originally uploaded by Tarta Caliente.

Of all the pictures I've uploaded on Flickr, this is the one to get the most views in the least amount of time. Almost 200 as of this typing, and I took it on saturday afternoon. I didn't even add any tags like "boobs" or anything either. I didn't rent the movie based on this image either, since the box looked plain. 'nice surprise to have disc art like this underneath it.

Man, Woman and the Wall was weird. The first 15 minutes make you think you're watching an entirely different movie than what the disc slip would lead you to believe, but it changes tone soon enough. It wasn't a geat movie by any means, but it's one of the better ones I've seen in the last couple of months. It almost makes a case in stalking's favor, showing what good can come from it. Actually, that's exactly what it does. It's hard to explain.

I got an iPod Nano from my brother as part of a trade. He wanted a Gir shirt, so I delivered and we swapped. It's a 1 gig, but that's more than enough. I honestly don't have any need for one since I'm either at home or work, and I like to hear everything around me on my way. Maybe I'll use it while jogging or in the gym, but even then. Kairi can have it in the car, if she leaves the headphones on. I threw a bunch of Backyardigans songs on there. 'mostly my favorites but her and me like the same songs for the most part.

'also found out that his PE teacher was Donatello's stunt double in the first live action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. I'm tempted to go to TFAW and buy the Donatello figure that I've wanted this weekend, then give it to him and see if his teacher'll autograph it. Dontallo's the best- he does machines.

It's only the first week of February, but with how things are going so far, and how they look like they might be going, I think this might be a better year than the last few.

No comments:

Post a Comment